Monday, November 5, 2007

Fun Find!


Sorry for the lag in posting lately. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else when they first started their blog but I was finding myself writing a post and then half way through hitting delete thinking to myself who is really going to want to read that. Anyway I am trying to get over my silly self and post some fun things! For those of you out there that like the finer things in life but really dont have the money to pay for them I came across this website called Bluefly. It has a ton of great designer clothes, shoes, and bags all for about 40% off what you would normally pay. I have not actually bought anything from the site yet, but I have been eyeing a few things! And when you sign up for their email updates they send you coupons all the time! Let me know if you have ever purchased anything from this online shop.


2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Thanks for the site! I looked at handbags and there's a Fendi brown spy hobo that I'm really considering. I mean, they went down from $1,130 to $904!!!! How can I resist?!

Why do I have to be such a smart mouth!

You know I love you!
Steph

Glad you're back!

Steph said...

Joking aside, I went back and I did find a couple super cute shirts. I will return! And maybe purchase an actual fashionable item of clothing!
:)