Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christmas Gift ideas


I am already getting into the Christmas spirit and its not even Thanksgiving!! I feel a little behind compared to some of my firends who have already started decorating their houses! Every year I try to get really organized and plan out my gifts months in advance but I always feel stressed during December. I usually pick some sort of theme for all my gifts and then personalize it to fit each person. For example a few years ago I was promoting literacy so I got everyone books that fit their personalities and had significant meaning to me and packaged them with a little something sweet to enjoy while reading. This year I have been collecting ideas as I go so I have several to choose from. My latest idea find is from Emily (who is an amazing blogger) on homemade beeswax candles. I am going to order the beeswax this week hopefully!! I am always looking for new Christmas gift ideas, so if you have them send them over!!

1 comment:

casey said...

I saw those too!!! What a great gift. I was thinking about ordering them too...