Friday, November 30, 2007

A homemade holiday!!


The past few years me and my friend Christy have made a tradition of baking tons of holiday treat for family and friends and putting them in cute Christmas tins. This year however I really wanted to do something different. I just wasn't feeling the Holiday treats. I have come to love homemade gifts and so this year with help of some very creative friends Christy and I are getting crafty this year!! We went out last night and bought our supplies and will be having our Christmas craft day next week!! I am so excited! And I was shocked at how much cheaper all our supplies were compared to what we spent last year for all our baking supplies. I am a fan of thriftiness! I am feeling the baking itch a little though. And I am so glad my friend Amanda is having a little girls night tonight so I think I am going to whip out my spatula and mixer this afternoon and bake something yummy for the party!! If anyone has any cool holiday treats ( Morgan I am sure you do!) I always love new recipes!!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

i do love to bake! if i find anything good, i'll send it your way! what kinds of crafts are you and christy doing? sounds like fun!

Steph said...

Yes, what fun! I can't wait to hear about all your clever ideas! I too, need to get going on my Christmas gifts, but I just can't get motivated to start. Ya'll have fun!