Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hollywood here we come!!


We are headed to Los Angeles on Thursday to visit our very dear friends Jared and Robin, and to celebrate Robin's and my birthday. We are bursting with excitement to see these guys and spend some time in LA. I know we have a few fun things planned, but if anyone has any must see places to go in LA let me know! We are also getting to go to their church on Sunday, and Mike is leading worship for them. It's been almost a year since Mike and Jared have played together and I know they are very excited to get to do that together. Robin has informed me that she and Jared are scheming on ways to get us to move there, so stay tuned! I could see myself in California! I will post pictures of our adventures next week!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Look at you! 4 blogs in 2 days! Well done you!

Think of all the blog potential your trip will have! You're gonna have a great time. I can't wait to hear AND see! (PICTURES PLEASE)

And as far as you in California...I cannot picture you there whatsoever! I cannot think of a more unsuitable place for you to live. :) Just kidding, I just can't stand the thought of it, and besides, you have like the best house on the planet...you can't give that up! :)