Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love to bake!

I have realized that I dont necessarily like to cook, but I LOVE to bake. Even reading through recipe books gets me excited. But I usually tend to bit off a little more then I can chew. I tried baking bread on Monday, but I dont think I was patient enough with all the yeast rising process so I dont think I got it quite right. Mike still liked it, but I told him I can do better. This weekend I have several opportunities to try my hand at some new recipes I will hopefully get some pictures up of how they turned out.

I am going to attempt this one for Saturday! It's filled Pancakes!

5 comments:

Coffman Family said...

Those look delicious! I'd love to know how they came out and if they were easy to make!

Steph said...

Yes, they do look yummy! :)

Morgan said...

my mouth is watering!! will we be trying these sat. morning?

Melanie said...

Hmmm...looks good! Can we bring anything?

Jenn said...

how did they turn out catherine?!?!