Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Newness is a good thing

So I tried the filled pancakes recipe this weekend for my little sewing party and I was pretty pleased at the outcome! You can click on the link for the recipe I used from Williams Sonoma but I have heard you can use any pancake recipe and fill it with your favorite pancake compliments. We used two different fillers for a little variety, nutella (yum!) and an apple and cinnamon mixture. It was so easy to do and the presentation is very nice. I think I am going to try an egg and cheese filler next time! Here are some picks.




And to chime in with Casey, and Mel I had so much fun at the sewing party. I had pretty low expectations going into it. I really thought I was just going to watch others, but Erin convinced me it was time! So tada here she is, my first pillow!


4 comments:

Tim Barosh said...

Should have sent some of those stuffed pancakes home for the boys.

Erin said...

It was a 100% success all around!

Phil said...

Nutella stuffed pancakes sound amazing!

Morgan said...

yummy!! and way to go!! can't wait for the next sewing extravaganza!!