Monday, August 11, 2008

Plain White Tee...

I want to pass on a little secret my best friend Catherine let me in on a few weeks ago. The men's Hanes v-neck tee is the perfect t-shirt for any occasion. You can dress it up with pearls or other fun jewelry, wear it to workout in, or with jeans and flip flops. Regardless of the occasion you will always look perfectly put together in your crisp white tee. And it only cost $10 for a 6 pack!! I prefer the comfort fit, its a bit longer then the perfect fit. I hope you enjoy this little secret!

2 comments:

Coffman Family said...

Oh - that's a great tip! Was that the tee you were wearing the Saturday we saw you?? That was super cute.

Steph said...

Ummmm? Interesting. I want to see this little fashion tip...you should wear it on Sunday! :) C'mon girl..show me how it's done ! :)