Monday, August 11, 2008

Grosgrain

Design Mom beat me to the punch, but I have been wanting to showcase Grosgrain for all my mom friends to see. I have already commissioned this mom to make all of my children's clothes (at least in my head I have), she is amazing!! And she is trying to market herself right now so she is constantly giving away her clothes for free! All you have to do is go to her blog and click on create a link and you are automatically entered to win the featured clothing. Go check her out!!






4 comments:

Jason and Sarah said...

So cute! I am going to check it out! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey girl, we miss you too!! sorry we have been so absent! you are the sweetest and we can't wait to see you...we are planning on being there this Sunday!!! hope all is going great for you! Love ya tons!

casey said...

very cute.

Robin Brient said...

You have been tagged on my blog! Miss you friend!