Monday, December 1, 2008

One of my favorite parts about gift giving...

I love making gifts look pretty, it's almost more important then the actual gift itself. My hope is that people hesitate before opening their gifts this year because of how pretty they are wrapped! So I think I will start my first series  "Pretty Packages" in the hopes that your holidays will be brightened by some unique and creative wrapping ideas. 

To start us off I have chosen a practical and very elegant wrapping idea. Anyone hate to tie bows? Or maybe they just never come out how you want them. Well Denise of dsharp has a very easy solution to this problem.  She has created a series of letterpress buckles and accompanies them with gorgeous coordinating ribbon.  Check out her etsy shop here.



2 comments:

Steph said...

yes...very cute, indeed!

crystal said...

Cat! if you change your mind and decide to tie bows, I'm your girl ;-) I will even trim the ends pretty that way you don't have to worry about cutting your finger! Oh....the bow-tying memories!