Thursday, May 29, 2008

Please Pray

I got a call this morning from my step-mom telling me her niece Aimee was diagnosed with Leukemia yesterday. It seems like her little family has been going through a lot the last few years and this news is just heart breaking. Aimee's younger sister Allyson was diagnosed with a severe case of Autism about a years ago so most of the focus has been on her care lately. They have amazing parents (Theo and Sung Chu) but I can't imagine the grief and sadness they are feeling right now. I know none of you know them but I would covet your prayers for them during this time. I will update as I get more info on their situation.


This is a picture of Allyson at our wedding. I couldn't find one of Aimee but they look a lot alike. Thanks in advance for praying!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey...I will be praying. My heart just hurts for them and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you, your step-mom, and all of the family. I pray that God would put his healing touch on Aimee and also Allyson!