Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tennis anyone?


I used to play tennis all the time when I was little, but have not had the opportunity for the last few years. I'm not interested in getting involved in competitive tennis, just something fun and active to do on a Saturday morning. Since I have been out of the tennis loop I have no clue about racquets. I dont want anything fancy or too expensive, just a good basic one that will allow me to play every once in a while. So all you tennis buffs out there please advise! And anyone interested in playing with me let me know!

2 comments:

Robin Brient said...

this is hilarious! Did you know Jared and I bought rackets recently?! We play like once a week, maybe twice if we have time! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

crystal said...

cat! how are you friend? i found your blog through bri's blog! coincidentally, mark and i have started playing tennis! (if you can call it that, we don't keep score) there is a court literally around the corner from our house. would soooooooo invite you to come play with me! the only problem is, you would have to drive about an hour and a half to get here! :-)