Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love new experiences

The past few days have been filled with new experiences and I have loved every one of them!

+ New fabric from Ikea...there fabric is amazing!
+ Letter press class with Casey...read her blog for more details and pics!
+ 10K run with Julie and Christy...we beat our pace time from the half marathon we did in Jan!
+ Ft. Bend Cares Gala...I've been to gala's before but never a casual "denim and diamonds" one!
+ Trip to Enchanted Forest...we are updating our garden and I have been researching different nurseries. Enchanted Forest was like stepping into a fairytale!
+ Watching The Three Amigos...I've always heard references to this movie but never seen it for myself and it was hilarious!
+Boiled chicken tacos for dinner...last night we boiled chicken for the first time and it was delicious and so healthy!

Try something new a different this week. It will surely brighten your day!

1 comment:

Robin Brient said...

Hey! I still need to see the Three Amigos too! I am also feeling much better! Love you!