Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WhichWich


I really want this sandwich shop to do well in Houston, so I figured I would give them a little bit of free advertising. Everyone needs to go try this place!! We first fell in love with whichwich in Austin, and it was always a treat to go to when we visited friends there. A few weeks ago we were running errands in Houston and saw a sign for a Whichwhich shop!! We found out they have a few in the houston area, and hopefully will be building one in Sugar Land. But please if you ever have a sandwich craving this place far surpasses subway and quiznos. A few sandwiches we have tried are the Avacado&Tomato, the BLT, the Turkey and the Club and all are fabulous! If you are feeling very hungry try the hommade chips...they are delicious!!

2 comments:

Phil said...

I went to WhichWich for the first time right after I joined Springbox and it is fantastic! Glad to hear that Houston is getting the love.

liz said...

hi catherine...you don't really know me but i 'know' you through crossbridge peeps...i saw whichwich the other day and wondered what it was...my fiance, chris and i will have to check it out (although...i need to remember where i saw it first ;)we are big fans of quiznos!