Thursday, September 4, 2008

{making me so happy today}

Mike and I have gotten in the habit of lighting candles lately. I have always loved to have candles around but never was in the habit of lighting them so they would collect dust and I would end up throwing them away. Here are my two current favorites:





Orange Vanilla is so lovely, and never overpowering!




Wild blueberries and Vanilla smells like heaven!



On my wish list for when these guys are all used up:



The sent is called volcano, but is smells amazing...its what they always have burning in Anthropologie when I go there.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah, those Trapp candles are my favorite! Though I consider them a luxury and never buy them for myself!

Robin Brient said...

I really want that Volcano candle too but I don't want to pay 17.00 for it! Yikes! I agree with Erin! I want it so bad though! Love you and so glad you are coming here in like 2 months! Yay!

The Artful Dodger said...

Don't burn the house down!
Mom

Catherine Haskew said...

Ya I should have mentioned that I rarely buy these candles for myself, usually get them as gifts if I am lucky!