Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Simple goodness


I'm in my first real week at the new job, and my days are still sort of a blur of information. I know it will be like this for a bit, but I am enjoying it nonetheless. I am trying to take lots of deep breathes in between all the chaos so as not to go crazy! And today I have discovered my very own flavia machine next to my office with all the FREE tea and coffee I could ever want. You maybe thinking "what's the big deal with tea and coffee?" Well flavia has individual packets of interesting teas and coffees (like Kenyan dawn and malawi garden tea) so you can customize your drink to your liking! It's like I am my own Starbucks barista! Today I am trying the raspberry energizing tea. It's a little tart, but pretty tasty! I am thinking about switching to the exotic chai for the afternoon!

1 comment:

Andy said...

i'm seriously jealous. all i have is a kitchenaid coffeemaker that i got like six years ago and little packets of cheap coffee, or, when i'm feeling saucy, some tazo. (i havne't even been able to find the brand of tea i like here. argh.)

and so, drink one for me!