Tuesday, April 8, 2008

O4.O8.O8


Today is crazy at work so I have no time to post, but I did want to say to my super sweet husband who I love more and more every day Happy Anniversary!! These have been the most wonderful two years, I have loved doing life with you! Here are a few memories from our special day.

On the bridge outside the reception. I remember it was a beautiful Spring day.



Our little party favors of tea and cookies. I remember Christy, Steph, and Bri helping me put these together for hours one night!


I love Tim's face in this picture!


Right after the ceremony. Oh the day was such a blur!


Driving away in the coolest mustang convertible courtesy of Monty and Jessica

2 comments:

Steph said...

That was such a beautiful day! One of my favorite weddings for sure. Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

casey said...

congrats on 2 years!! here's to many more...