Monday, December 17, 2007

Things I am loving today~



Sorry for the lack of posts, last week was a little crazy! I love all the holiday parties and getting together with friends you don't see often, but sometimes this season gets to be a little much. This week we are booked every single night with some sort of Christmas activity, so I am trying to take things in stride and not let my busy schedule consume me!



Today during lunch I stopped of at the new Whole Foods in Sugar Land. This is not just a grocery store my friend, this is a work of art! It's beautiful! It has a huge outdoor seating area complete with a rock fountain. I went in search for some yummy soup for lunch and came across a great selection of soups, salads, and sandwiches. I settled on a cup of Spicy Pumpkin soup and it is delicious!! Lunch time doesn't usually get me this excited, but just the thought of Whole Foods being just down the road is enough to make me smile!



I also stopped in at a scrapbook store and found some AMAZING red and white striped grosgrain ribbon that I have been trying to find for several months. I cant wait to get home and get crafty with it!!
Have a great week and don't let the busyness of the Holidays stress you out!!

2 comments:

Coffman Family said...

I love their soups! Especially the corn and poblano chowder. Mmmmm

Erin said...

I haven't been yet, but am intrigued. Maybe after the holiday rush.
By the way, got your card today. It's soooooo great! Beautiful picture! Totally you!