Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pretty little things

So I have proved to be a pretty pathetic blogger, but I am still learning! I wanted to post some pictures of a few things that have caught my eye lately.


These coasters are at Etsy, and I am really debating whether or not to get them. You always need coaster right?


I am slightly obsessed with owls these days. I am trying to find place in our house to put them, and I think this little framed piece would look great in our newly finished guest bedroom!

Ok more things to come...Next time I am going to try and upload some pictures of some of the rooms we have finished in our house. I also need help with bare walls...I have several! I don't like generic looking art so it takes me a long time to find what I like. All suggestions are welcome!

Have a great Labor Day weekend! Do something fun and unexpected!

3 comments:

Mike Haskew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! Of course I only just learned this from being at your husband's blog! I am super mad at you for not telling me about this blog. :) Anyways, I'm glad that you're here.
I realize that you are swamped with work right now, but in about 16 days (give or take) I expect some serious blogging!
All in love and good fun,
Steph
Oh, and I do like those coasters. I hope you got them.

sagworks said...

LOVE that owl art - you have good taste! This is not meant to be as shameless as it sounds - but here is another owl art you might like and it is not generic. http://sagworks.wordpress.com/2007/07/27/one-a-weekday-day-109-moon/